CLASS BEGINS JULY 27th!
So you’ve decided to bring education home, you’ve withdrawn your children from school… and then what?
You start Googling for curriculum, or you ask in a Facebook group, and you get hundreds of results! What one family loved, another trashed. What’s going to work for your kids? And it looks like SO MUCH to take in!
Did you make a mistake? Should you have stuck with the school system?
Whoa there! Let’s not get crazy. This IS doable. You just need a plan, and someone with experience to guide you through it.
So let’s do it together, ok?
In this 4-week workshop, you will…
(btw, I know 4 weeks sounds like a big commitment, but you’ll have your homeschool up and running long before that, and then we’ll stay connected for those inevitable bumps in the road at the beginning, ok?)
- Set meaningful, measurable, and achievable goals for your homeschooling journey
- Learn about homeschooling styles and find the right one (or the right mix) for your family
- Find a curriculum that works for you (instead of you working for it!) without wasting time and money
- Break down the curriculum and lesson plans so you know what you’ll be doing each week
- Have a manageable daily and weekly schedule so you can be confident you’re heading toward your goals
- Learn how to manage the challenges like multiple ages, working while homeschooling, and kids that resist
- Have the support of a community of parents on the same journey
- Get advice about co-ops, support groups, and other enrichments
- …. and more!
Normally, these done-for-you getting started packages are offered by homeschooling consultants for $600-$1000! And that’s BEFORE you buy all the curriculum and supplies.
Or you can go to a homeschool convention and pay for admission plus lodging and come out overwhelmed with choices that weren’t tailored to YOU and YOUR FAMILY!
But because this is a group workshop, no one has to pay full price! You can get all of the tools and assistance you need to set up your homeschool for just
$175! (Nope. Keep reading…)
As it turns out, this workshop was planned as an in-person experience, but then, well, a global pandemic kind of messes up everyone’s plans, doesn’t it?
So we’re taking this online!
- We’ll be corresponding in a private Facebook group just for families in this workshop.
- You’ll get downloads and emails with extra bits of help!
- We’ll meet twotimes per week for the first two weeks and once per week in the last two weeks in Messenger Meeting Rooms or via Zoom to work through your challenges.
- You will get exclusive access to coupons and deals from some of our favorite homeschool vendors!
And because I know this season has been hard on everyone in one way or another…
YOU GET TO NAME YOUR PRICE!
That’s right! Scroll back to the top and before you hit “add to cart,” you can change that price to what you feel this workshop is worth to your sanity and your homeschool, and you’re in! No questions asked. No tiered pricing for different experiences. You get the same care and attention regardless of your family’s budget, ok?
I really just want YOU to be successful. There’s no need for MORE uncertainty in the world right now. If this is one thing I can help you feel better about, then please join me…
The ONLY caveat is that I can’t give personalized attention to too many families at once, so seats are limited.
So go ahead and fill in your price, checkout, and then watch your email for an invitation to our Facebook group and our getting started instructions!
I can’t wait to see you there!
(P.S. Not exactly BRAND NEW to homeschooling? That’s ok! C’mon in! If you’ve felt your first year or years haven’t gone as planned and you want help tweaking your curriculum and scheduling, we’d love to have you join us!)